Friday, February 9, 2018

About Me

ABOUT ME:

Hi my name is Robert Kik

I have been involved in the cryptocurrency space as an investor for a few years now.  I was first introduced to Bitcoin by my brother in 2016.  Since then I have been expanding my knowledge on cryptocurrencies and their impact on the world while simultaneously pursuing a degree in Business Administration and Human Resource Management at Illinois State University.  I have also expanded my cryptocurrency endeavors to include ethereum mining as well as investments into other lesser known coins.

The point of this blog is to help readers understand the world of cryptocurrencies, the potential, and the risks.  Topics will include an in depth analysis on the fundamentals of certain coins, mining, and other general knowledge.  I hope to share the knowledge I have accumulated from the past few years.  I have made many mistakes that have taught me valuable lessons.  Hopefully you can learn from my mistakes! My main goal is to provide my readers with a space to find and share beneficial cryptocurrency information.

Here is a picture of an ethereum mining rig that I am currently working on:



Here is a picture of me:


If you wish to contact me, feel free to do so here: