Sunday, February 25, 2018

Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of 2018

With the year still relatively young I wanted to list my top 5 cryptocurrencies that I believe have potential.  Heading into March, there are still 10 months in 2018 to make a solid profit for the year. So lets get to it.

  1. VeChain (VEN)
  2. Cardano (ADA)
  3. Stellar (XLM)
  4. Ethereum (ETH)
  5. Dragonchain (DRGN)

I have already touched on VEN in a previous post which can be found here.

However, I will go over some of the positives here. The reason why VEN is ranked #1 on my list is because of the long list of partnerships that VEN has announced in their relatively short time.

Here is a list of the partnerships announced:

BMW was recently announced as well. I also recommend checking out their unofficial white pages here to learn more of the fundamentals of the project.

Cardano is one of my speculative plays.  What I really like about this coin is the security and privacy  aspect of the project.

XLM is another favorite of mine for the fast transaction speeds and low costs. This coin is similar to ripple but currently has a lower market cap giving it room to grow.

Ethereum is a proven coin and one of the most interesting projects in the cryptocurrency space. I believe it will have a solid year although it may not achieve the same growth rate as some smaller cap coins.

Dragonchain is another speculative favorite of mine.  Originally created by Disney, it has a strong backing that I think can prove to be valuable. It has a relatively low market cap at $383 Million.  This leaves it a huge amount of room to grow.

What are your top 5 cryptos for 2018?

Check out this article: https://medium.com/@realmarktaker/top-7-cryptocoins-to-watch-for-q2-2018-b661517f1026

No comments:

Post a Comment